We hope that you have read and confirmed that you fully understand the content of this policy before using our products and / or services.
If we wish to use your personal information for other purposes not covered by this policy, or for other purposes for a specific purpose, you will be given your prior consent.
Hf pro is an application for use with smartwatches that allows you to handle text messages and calls on your smartwatch, while recording your exercise, sleep, heart rate, and blood pressure data.
In order to achieve the aforementioned purpose, we may need some sensitive device permissions when providing services to you, such as:
Read phone status: In order to identify the device currently using this function and control the device security, we need to obtain your device information (such as the unique device identifier IMEI);
SMS and call logs: In order to enable you to process your text messages and calls on your smart watch, we need to read your local address book and text messages;
Please note that all personal information you provide will continue to be authorized during the use of our products and/or services, unless you remove or refuse to collect them through our system settings. When you cancel your account, we will stop using and delete your personal information.
1. The scope of personal information that you authorize us to collect:
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify a particular natural person or reflect the activities of a particular natural person. This information can be used alone or in combination with other information. Personal information covered by this policy includes: basic information (including personal name, date of birth, gender, address, personal telephone number, email); personally identifiable information (including ID card, military officer's card, passport, driver's license, etc.); facial features; Network identity information (including system account number, IP address, email address and password, password, password-protected answers related to the above); personal property information (transaction records and consumption records, and virtual property information such as balances, coupons); Record; personal device information; personal location information (including itinerary information, precise location information, accommodation information, latitude and longitude, etc.); personal health information (exercise energy, sleep analysis, physical exercise, heart rate, weight, height, steps, walking) , running distance, riding distance, etc.).
2. We may collect information collected during the service to you for the following purposes:
(1) to provide services for you;
(2) For certification, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes for our services to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
(3) help us design new services and improve our existing services;
(4) Let us know more about how you access and use our services to specifically meet your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or for you and others Other responses from the user;
(5) to provide you with more relevant ads to replace popular ads;
(6) Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions in our services;
(7) software certification or management software upgrade;
(8) Lets you participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order to give you a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you agree to, we may collect information or personalize through certain services in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. The information collected for our other services. For example, information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is not normally pushed by you. If we provide this option in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
3. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than our company except:
(1) obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
(2) comply with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures;
(3) To maintain the App, the parties or partners of you or other App users, or to provide public interest, property or security from damage, to the extent permitted by laws and regulations;
(4) Only by sharing your information can we implement the core functionality of our products and / or services or provide the services you need;
(5) to handle disputes or disputes between you and others according to your needs;
(6) is provided in accordance with the relevant agreement signed with you or other legal documents;
(7) In the public interest in accordance with laws and regulations.
4. How to protect and save your personal information together:
(1) We attach great importance to the security of personal information and take all reasonable and feasible data security technical measures to protect your personal information;
(2) The Internet environment is not 100% secure and we will do our utmost to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical or administrative protection equipment is destroyed, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, alteration or destruction of information, thereby jeopardizing your legal rights, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibilities.
(3) If you have any questions about the protection of our personal information, you can contact us. If you find that your personal information has been compromised, especially if your account password and personal information have been compromised, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate action.
1) Information collected by third-party services accessed through our services (including any third-party websites);
2) Information collected by other companies or organizations that conduct advertising services in our services;
3) If you are using an Apple device (such as an Apple phone or iPad), in order to calculate your sports data, we will receive and send your sports data from Apple's Healthkit under your authorization. We will read your height, weight and gender data from Healthkit, and the number of steps generated by the APP, walking + running distance, exercise energy, riding distance and sleep analysis data will be written into Apple's Healthkit. The data obtained by any Pass Healthkit will not be shared or sold to any third party company, nor will we use the information obtained from Healthkit for commercial purposes such as advertising and marketing.